- This event has passed.
Fireworks and Bonfire Beach Party – new date
September 5 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Fireworks and Bonfire Beach Party
West Dennis Beach, 45 Lighthouse Road, 5:30 to 9:30 p.m.
The bonfire is sponsored by squadron members Michael and Deirdre
Leyden’s Viking Real Estate
E-mail Valentina Bizunok ASAP to let her know how many to plan for and expend our circle in the sand : email@example.com
We extend our invitation to new members/families/friends and encourage you to join in for casual getting-to-know-you activities.
- We will set up on the beach near the bonfire and concession stand. Look for our squadron burgee flying.
- Bring a chair. Hotdogs will be provided for a picnic dinner. You may bring something to share.
- Live music will be performed on the beach by the Steel Capers steel drum band. Cape Cod’s own Mr. Gotcha rock, party and dance band will perform on the stage.
- Free parking and admission. Shuttle buses start at 5:30 p.m. from Ezra Baker School, 810 MA-28, West Dennis, and West Dennis Graded School, 67 School Street, West Dennis. If taking the bus from Ezra Baker School, squadron members are invited to park across the street at Viking Real Estate, 775 Main Street. Shuttle buses return to the schools after the fireworks from 9:15 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- MA United States + Google Map
October 28 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm