- This event has passed.
Boat Handling Course
December 6, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Boat Handling curriculum is comprised of six seminars:
- Rules of the Road: A Practical Approach
- Confidence in Docking and Undocking: Slow-Speed Maneuvering
- Boating with Confidence: Handling Your Boat Underway
- Anchoring with Assurance: Don’t Get Carried Away
- Emergencies on Board: Preparation to Handle Common Problems
- Knots and Line Handling: The Knots You Need to Know
The course will be delivered via ZOOM on Monday evenings from 1900 to 2100 hours.
The instructors will be: Charles Burke, Ellie Lawrence, Dave Atwood and Joe Kiceina.
Charles – Nov 1 “Rules of the Road”
Ellie – Nov 8 “Docking & Undocking”
Ellie – Nov 15 “Boating with Confidence”
Charles – Nov 22 “Emergencies”
Dave – Nov 29 – “Anchoring”
Joe – Dec 6 – “Lines & Knots”
Please register for this course at this ABClub/USPS online education course registration link: